Our Women's Ministry, "AbbyWomen" is a vital ministry that exists to connect, grow, and serve women in their walk with God.
Women are social beings. We enjoy being together. However, during this unprecedented time and the restrictions due to the global pandemic, we’ve had to change how we connect. To meet this challenge, we’ve implemented a range of opportunities for women to develop healthy relationships that support one another, grow our faith, and reach out to others. The following initiatives encompass women from 20 to 90+ years of age. We welcome you to contact Ann Griffiths at [email protected] to get involved with any of the following.
1. Virtual Bible Study – Held every Tuesday at 7:30 PM via Zoom. Light Over Darkness is a study on 1 John. Facilitated by Nancy Charlton
2. Facebook Group – Join an uplifting group of women who are daily supporting and encouraging one another
3. Email – Sign up for our weekly email, sent from Ann Griffiths on behalf of your Women’s Leadership Team. It will keep you up to date on what is happening and encourage you. It’s especially useful when you’re not engaged on Social Media or able to attend our Virtual Bible Study
4. Instagram – Watch for periodic posts that will keep you informed and connected
5. More – Watch for more to come. We’re working on other opportunities for you to connect, grow, and serve. We welcome you to get involved with other women through one or all of these initiatives. Contact Ann Griffiths at [email protected]